Sunday, January 8, 2012

::SAYA JUGA MAHU BERIBADAH::

Assalamualaikum...
What a tremendous scenarios that i have been experienced...it is not just begin but it was a long time ago...it has been haunting me for 5 years and the end of these sickness seems to be blinded..it is seems like i can't stand it anymore.People keep saying that it's provide a great opportunity to me to stay at night praying, study, housekeeping and so on..but i would rather say only Allah knows everything.
.
People called it insomnia.Most of the students have been gone through this 'experience', so do i.I never wish this could happened to me, so do them.I want to sleep cause i really need to sleep.In fact i really need enough sleep.Oh! i really don't know what to say, don't know what to do, don't know how long i can manage with this mess, how long i can't stand with this disturbance.
.
I really want a normal life.Stay at the day sleep at night.People around me can see me sleeping for a long period but in fact my mind is not sleep.I can still hear all the voices around,or even a sniff.but when people told me that i am sleeping like a dead person what can i say.....oh!!i am very pleased not to be in this kind of situation because when i woke up,the tiredness isolated me and these kind of feeling is hard to tell hard to explained.
.
Sometimes i just ignore this feeling.Just pretending like i am strong enough to handle this.Just going through without any problems seeing. Just kept pretend kept acted like i am having a normal life in fact only ALLAH knows everything.But is ignorance really bliss??????????? yet ALLAH also knows the best answer.
.
For the time being i am grateful that ALLAH gives me a beautiful life with my family, great experienced to have them, wonderful moment in life with them, colorful growth timeline and the most important thing is the NYAWA that He borrowed to me.
.
No matter what happened, what ever becoming things i just want to say ALHAMDULILLAH....Thank You ALLAH...Thank You ALLAH...Thank You ALLAH.
.
Bismillah 'ala kullihal.. and yet ALLAH certainly has HIS own plan.I will always and always remember with all-forgiving is nature of the GOD.
.
Moga ALLAH permudahkan jalanku.Moga ALLAH murahkan rezekiku,Moga ALLAH mencerahkan hatiku untuk menerima ilmunya. 





SALAM TAK BOLEH TIDUR----------> Fasihah Abdullah

No comments:

Post a Comment