Sunday, January 15, 2012

::ALHAMDULILLAH, I AM NO LONGER A LOSER::

Assalamualaikum...
Hello everyone!! It's 1.05 a.m (my lappy's time)!,, and actually i was about to start open the book (oh no!still got a paper''' for final exam), but come across my mind and feel like want to update this lousy blog...hehehe...The first word out is "PROUD"..haha...Yesterday,,proud to be myself!!hahaha!!!
.
Can you feel how excited i am???...huwahahaha!!! It was when i finally become no longer a loser' while finding a place that being mapped to me!
.
What can i say here are ::>>> this actually all my hopes..,
>>what i was thinking about my map's reading skill,
>>my focus while listening,
>>and most important is my internal kinda "inferiority complex" feeling which is still haunting...
I am glad when i feel like it was removed by a thin layer deep inside my thought!
.
I do have a friend who told me that i am actually not an independent person, then i was totally agreed with him.He also said that i am not having a confidence sense, badly it was true.
(i think)..
shuuuuhhhh..please go away from me...( the bad feeling)
.
Then the real story is actually the date with my beloved brother at Pertama Complex! haha...(kuno kan???g pertama dating ngan adik)...But i adore much!
.
The date went well although it was only for 10minutes.haha..what a nice date right,:::come along from shah alam to kuala lumpur just for a 10 minutes date! But it was so real of my brother! A very very simple person i've ever knew!Talk and act only when needed!NEVER changed at all!!!He got a football training session at 3p.m and that moment i met him was at about 2.30 p.m.grrrr...That is the reason why the date just nice like that lor...
.
The date is purposed for handed me the invitation card of his ' MAJLIS PERBARISAN DIRAJA DAN PENGURNIAAN WATIKAH TAULIAH'...hmmm...just for that ok!hmm..well..my brother then...what can i say...(hehe...lucky him ; to have a sister like me right??hahaa)
Then, lets the pictures do the task!
.
The invitation card!

Hall entering pass!

My companion!
That's all for now!
Salam semangat membara dari saya : FASIHAH ABDULLAH

No comments:

Post a Comment